Friday, August 3, 2007

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy im back again
im a happy girl today!:D becos he makes me happy!:)
ytd didnt go to WAH!noogee
went to pine court at mandarin hotel:D
food there was good too...so doesnt matter
today was a short day
maths cme c&t english
maths was okay
we watched this video during cme
its bout the japanese
instead of watching the video, was doing the maths worksheet wif azizah...so dont need to do as homework[I LOVE HER TOTALLY!!!]
went to com lab for c&t
was sitting wif ellaine,joshua&azri cos we were suppose to do our poster together
didnt do much cos was busy blogging&checking my friendster{havent logged in for some time
den was english
after school cab home cos was carrying plates
ate lunch & now blogging
ltr going out wif ger,jordan&the rest going to summerset
cos they say they want to play land
so go lolz
going to meet ger now
will post some photos frm ytd's dinner&photos of 1 of my new havaians:D ltr
CIAO

1 comment:

A-zie said...

hello love..

dis is my new blog..
http://sealedinmyheart.blogspot.com.
& could u like send me ur user?
i wanna make u the tadboard.

i alr noe ur password(: