Friday, August 1, 2008

Konichiwa! :D



I'm back blogging(again). This will be my 200th post. Anyway, school was still okay these few days. But I'm sick due to the hot whether lately. My body is weird, I can catch a flu on hot days. I guess it's because the whether is humid. I wish it rains everyday. Training was boring ytd as coach went for re-service. i had lunch with Best buddies today at Tp, yeah only the 3 of us. Then head- ed back to school for the Touch run meeting. And I went back with Weijieeee! :D

To you:
She admitted that she likes you. I sense-d that a long time ago but she just didn't say it. At that moment, I was pondering on whether you will fall for her. While I was thinking, I suddenly remembered what you said when the same thing happened during my party last year. You admitted that you may fall for the girl that throws herself at you, cus' it's a guys natural instinct. And you can't control it even if you want to. People asked me if you will for fall her but all I could only say was dont' know, cus' I can't guarantee. I'm not blaming you cus' I just care for you so even if you accept her, I will always be behind you. I expected this to happen already. I'm mentally prepared for this already! So long, My also lover.

No comments: