Tuesday, September 16, 2008


HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
JOSHUA!:D


So hello my fellow readers, it was a very very very hot and humid day.
My lips are on the verge on cracking, really badly. My lips will turn really red.
I hate it.

Anyway, I just realised that I haven't been blogging & studying. Seriously, I swear.
EOYs are just more than a week away. I'm really hope that I can score well for all my subjects. I always tell myself that I'll study but I guess i'm just pure lazy.(I really why I am born like that.)I really have to concentrate on my roductive revision for the upcoming exams and i'll be free to do whatever I want .

Okay, It's time for my to have my bathe and seriously do some revision on my chemistry. I need more chemistry tuition.

Gotta go now.

XOXO,
May may.

P.S: I posted this post for you as you wished.
And I'll pass you your present on my bday, xchange presents. :D

No comments: