Friday, November 27, 2009

In a blink of an eye...


I'm gonna meet the above groups or people and more soon!!! Can't wait! :D We're gonna have a good time together at ECP. (L) Meeting Cheryl first before meeting the rest so gotta sleep early.

Today was a tiring day for me. Dad woke me up at 7.30 this morning to eat breakfast at Joo Chiat. The kaya bun was super good! After breakfast, went over to the cafe. Waste of my time. -.- And then headed to Suntec to get my sunglasses and sunblock for Australia trip. OMG, spend $350 on a pair of Oakley. Wanted to get Ray Ban's but then dont have the one I wanted so didn't get. :/ Next time.. Lunch at Aston's. (Y)(Y)(Y) Cheap and good. Went to look for best friend after that and accompany her all the way till 7 before having dinner at raffles city. So I just reached home not long ago. :/

No comments: