Friday, July 13, 2007

hey hey hey,today was short
only had 4 lessons [english pe geography d&t]
english lesson was something lyk ytd's
but today she told the class bout the compo we wrote last week i think
& some ppl in our class wrote rubbish
therefore, they will have to re-write a new compo
pe lesson was horribly but i was overjoyed when it ended
becos those who failed/did nt do their 2.4 had to run
&those who passed will help the ppl run count the number of rounds they have completed
my counter was azizah:D I LOVE HER TOTALLY!:D
she was cheering me all the way, asking me nt to stop
so i ran the whole thing except for 2-3 minutes of walking
but for the last 2 rounds i ran as fast as i could...hoping i will pass
& i did:D
timing:18.05
mr siva said i was save
thnk god but my whole body is aching now
it was my first try this year cos i didnt go for the actual test
after PE was recess
& i needed to do my prefect duty
& my whole recess was taken up
so didnt have the time to change bak into my uniform cos i don wanna wear double layer den very hot
den before going bak to class,mdm fong ask those who are still in ur pe attire get out of hall
&wait for her
den all frm our class lol...
gt me,joshua,azri,firdaus,colleen& more
den me& collen just wear the uniform over
mr ong came out of the hall
&scolded me sae lynmay arh...YOU'RE A PREFECT & U DON NOE THE RULES
den i say becos i got duty den no time to change wad
den he said that i should noe how to manage my time...
den he just walk away
so nt fair larh he only scold me
after he left, mdm fong came out
& she asked the boys why they never change bak
den they say thay left their uniform in the class
den scolded them
went bak to class
& had geog
it was okay...but gt 1 demerit point
cos i didnt bring my exercise book
after that was d&t
but went to general office to take class name list
cos mrs yau asked me to collect some worksheets
den went to change wif colleen
was late for lesson
half-way through the lesson had nose bleed again
most probably becos my body was too warm den nvm drink enough water
colleen accompay me to the general office again
mdm yeong was helping us stop the bleeding
at that point of time i actually realised that she is a good& caring teacher:D
anyway the bleeding stop within mins...so sad
cos we wanted to stay there longer becos of the aircon
when we went bak to the workshop
mr chiz said he will be bringing us around the school to c some stuff
went to the carpark area only cos the weather was very hot
after school went to atrium to plan where to go& what to do
shermane wanted to c a movie
she said she wanted to relax or wadva shyt
then the rest had all their other comments
& they were lyk arguing ...crazy ppl
so i told them that was going to the canteen to buy green apples..i love them:D sour but nice:)
& when i go bak tell me the plan
den went to hawker to eat
stay there for lyk 2 hours i think
came out wif another special recipe.:Dit was them disgusting
it was made up of soybean chinchow pulu hitam onions pineapple&more
waited for sera&retard...i hate him:D
saw mr ong
&he said...lynmay, u really noe how to enjoy food:)
anyway waited for germaine's parents to send me bak...they are so nice(:
i couldnt even walk up&down the stairs
it was so pain
going to watch DIE HARD 4.0 ltr wif my family&germaine& shermane
got to go bath now...byes
till den
-lynmay-

No comments: