Tuesday, July 17, 2007

okay yesterday was good
no scolding i think
after school stayed backed for maths remedial to get get the hints for today's maths test
anyway today's test was damn easy larh
but im nt sure if i can get all the ans all correct:(
ytd my mum just came bak frm europe
she went to milan&berlin
she bought 3 pairs of brikenstocks&a camper slipper
i donno why she bought that for me when i already have havaians
aiya she buy also good
have more slippers:D
anyway today had maths&chinese compo test
maths was easy
but i couldnt finish my chinese compo:(
im so gonna fail
& laoshi is so gonna kill me cos i didnt tell her bout it
& i skip tuition
today had art maths english mt science pc
art was damn boring
wanted to sleep but couldnt cos mr ng was sitting behind me
maths was okay
after recess when we were going bak to class i was telling mrs yau this hoping to get the stamp for some english week thing suppose to have this good english movement
me: mrs yau, u noe that when u scold us, u look very cute.
mrs yau: really? do u wan me to scold u more?
me: no... do u noe u look very young?
mrs yau: pls larh lynmay, u are younger den me okay
after that went bak toclass
had to collect worksheets for mrs again
i really hate it when they don bother to hand up their work
& i have to chase after them lyk as if it's my problem
aiya hack larh
anyway also nt i get scolding
after ate in school den cab home
saw hilmi sufi zulquarnian firdaus i think at the bus stop den they were lyk making fun of boonkai's father
so bad:D
yuppp thats all for today bye
&some ramdom shots:D

in science lab:D
LAURA'S dog!MARCOS!
somewhere near our school






No comments: