Thursday, January 29, 2009

Although you suck to the max but I still like it . :D




Imagine this:
*He stares at me for a couple of seconds and then I started to wave vigarously . He ignored . So I continued waving . When he looked at me and I gave him the middle finger and looked away . Then he started to wave vigarously too and when we both looked at each other, We both show our middle finger . *
It was hilarous people who saw us doing it must have thought that we just lost our minds.

School was very very dry today because we were so restless during our chemistry remedial . Imagine having to period of chemistry a day . Prospone my maths tuition to tomorrow cos II wa late already so stayed back in school to complete my composition and part of my e maths homework . After that went for dinner and then home .

No comments: