Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm still feeling full from the dinner just now . My family went to this coffeeshop at commonwealth for New year dinner . The food was so good . The coffee pork ribs, big ceral prawns and yew char kueh with lemon sauce . Anyway, I woke up at 1.20pm cos Lowell and the rest left my house at 4.15 in the morning . They were addicted to the basketball game on the PS3 . Tskkkkkkkk . Once I woke up, my family went to J8 for late lunch . Then we were suppose to wash the fish pond at home but instaed then we played Guitar Hero world tour . After an hour of playing, I headed to Bishan driving range to practise . Hakiim then came to meet me to hit some balls :D . After that, we both took cabs home . And then dinner . Overall, I think my New Year day was fun . LOL .

No comments: