Sunday, June 14, 2009

Life's better without you.

It's 2am in the morning already and I've yet to sleep. Heh. Anyway, I had math tuition at 9 and then chemistry tuition at 3. It was suppose to be at 2 but my uncle came by my place and brought me out. After which, went home. Called mum to find out where we were meeting cos I wanted to get my ck jeans then called best friend cos she was looking for me. :0 She wanted to by her headphones cos her's spoiled and also wanted to borrow my lappy to do something. So after putting down the phone, went to get my stuff and rush to hub to meet best friend before meeting mum in town. Went to wheelock but no nice colours so headed to taka and manage to get it. Ice cream after that. Our all time favourite hokkaido ice cream. Went to wisma to look for my mum after that. Best friend left to look for her parents while I continued shopping with my mum. For once, I didn't get anything because the ck jeans I wanted didn't have the size. No stock coming in so I guess, I'll have to hunt down for another pair of jeans. Mum wants to buy nudies for me but told her to wait for the sales to come. After walking around, went back home. And I've concluded after walking into all the branded shops that LV, Coach and Gucci is damn ugly and are for ahlians and Chanel is for old people.
Gonna get a miu miu wallet soon. (:
The new prada bag is super nice but it's not with it. LOL.

No comments: