Friday, June 5, 2009

Life without friendship is like the sky without the sun.

Alright, I just realize that I've not blog for quite some time. Anyway, I'll be leaving tomorrow with my mum. Went for lunch with my mum at Tippling Club. Really good and $$$$. Didn't manage to do any work today because I went out but at least I force myself to do some maths papers that Mr lee gave me to practise. The gap between the N lvl maths paper and the O lvl maths paper is really big. The N lvl paper qns are more basic whereas for the O lvl paper, the qns requires more thinking. With these papers I think I'll be able to do well for my N lvl math paper. A maths in progress next week. Have to complete the chapter on polynomials but the end of next week. Haven't done any of my holiday assignments and I don't want to wait till the very last minutes and rush through all the homework. So next week I shall start before returning to school on the third and fourth week for extra lessons.

I have yet to pack my stuff for tomorrow. I should do it now.
Bye.

Are you really my friend? :O

No comments: