Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It was the pass, face it.

Awesome is the word to describe how I felt about today's leaning journey to pulau semaukau. It was really an experience for me. I better start reusing, reducing and recycling before Semaukau landfill is filled up. The class really bonded well today as well with 4A3. Took lots of photos but they are in cecilia's camera. So next time. Heh. It's the last few days of the term and N' levels are approaching very soon so I'm going spend my June holidays productively. Have to score for prelim 2 to boost my confidence for N' levels.
Alright, enough talk. Have to prove it with my actions. School tomorrow.
Oh ya, I've been missing Jamie Oliver's cooking shows! Darn! They should change the time.
Ciao.

2 comments:

Rina Chua : D said...

LYNMAY!! :D why no tagboard uh?

LYNMAY ; said...

Idk. I accidentally take away then cannot put back.