Friday, May 22, 2009

You belong with me.


Hiiiiiiiii. Came back from RJC at 10 plus. Went there for training with Jingyi, Nat, Rachel, Weiqian, Yanyee and Rina. Had fun during training that to yanyee. :) Kt ah. ^^ HAHA. Just realise that she was from St. nicks too. Her ez link card ah. LMAO. Anyway, didn't manage to play match because the RJC don't know how to play match and there wasn't enough time. So yeah.

It's Saturday tomorrow! Can see my mother already!!! I'm so happy for some reason. Not going for the rugby match. Sorry khai! Next time kay. Tuition in the morning i think then can go meet my mother already. :) I want to take photos with her for some reason. I also don't know why?!

Okay, I'm starting to talk nonsense her so goodbye.

Why can't you see, you belong with me.

No comments: