Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've lost the feeling, it's gone forever.

Down the alley, I found you.
I was just looking through the photos I collected form the Japan trip last year. It's a beautiful place in every season. The snow during winter, maple leaf and sakura in autum, many species of birds flying across the skies during spring and the hot blazing sun during Summer. I'm planning to go back there to continue my studies after O's if I get to sec 5. So I'm starting to save up, being independent so that my parents wont have to pay so much. Definitely migrate there when I have the money. Can't wait to leave Singapore.

Anyway, there's school tomorrow. Checking of exams papers I think. Pray hard that I'll pass my English, E math, Science and Humanities with flying colours.

Don't think you know me well cos you don't, seriously.
Don't try to judge me cos you have no right to.
Don't try to correct me when think that you're right.

No comments: