Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's time I'm against.

The weekend is over. :( How fast right? I spent majority of my weekend with my mum shopping and cleaning up her house. Woke up at 8.30 in the morning yesterday for tuition and then tampines Ikea for lunch cos my dad needed to get some stuff from there. After that, went to the fish farm with my dad to get some fish food supplies for the Kois at home before meeting my mum at her school. Went to her house to change her bed sheet and pack some stuff before going to raffles city to shop cos Tommy Hilfiger was having their sale together with a few other shop. Nothing caught my eye tough so just bought a dress and a top from French Connection. Went to see some paintings after that then home.
Skipped church today! :( Feeling damn bad now. So this was what happened. Went for breakfast with my mum and sister and when we got to church, we were like it's still early, what should we do? then we decided to go to kith's cafe for a drink then when we were about to leave, mum had to go to the toilet cos she had stomach ache then we were late but we still went to church then when we were walking, I said 12 o'clock already, still go for what? Sing one song then go ah? Not paiseh ah? Then my mum was like ya lo, so what should we do? Should we go to paragon or wisma? Okay, shall go to wisma since I want to get a dress from there. So we went to wisma instead of church. Within an hour of shopping, spent about 1k. Pro right. Mum bought a Paul Smith dress what, what do you expect. After which, met dad at Great World City to frame some art pieces. Wow, it cost a bomb just to frame 3 art pieces. Lunch at Kenny Rogers. Bought CDs then home. :) Not even after 5 mins, we left the house for Thompson plaza to do our hair. Mum did her hair and nails while me and sis got our hair cut. Bangs again. After 3 hours, went to the supermarket before dinner at Sushi Tei. Bumped into Mrs Yau again! Apparently, the maths teachers are gonna re-mark our E math papers again as what she said. Hopefully I'll pass E math. Home after that.
Currently, chatting with a few people. I'm bored and there's training tomorrow.
How sad.
heh.

Goodbye Hansamu.

Somehow, I miss my mum. :(

No comments: