Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Will perserverance win the race?

Okay, Short post.
Decided to blog before i take my shower and then tuition. Tomorrow is the last day of exams for us, the 4As, except for sum. Today's e maths paper 2 was complicated, not difficult. I had difficulty understanding some of the questions. Mr Lee Kw was the setter. Didn't expect him to set such a paper. But this tells me that I have to buck up and try more past year papers to familiarise myself with the type of questions which will be coming out for the year end Os. After this prelim, I'll take a short break and step up on my preparations for N levels. Seriously, I have no where else to go beside sec 5. Ite isn't my learning ground although they have improved their curriculum.
Last 2 papers tomorrow. Physics and A maths.
I guess I should have my shower and revise through as much as possible so that I can give my best shot for tomorrow.

Love,
Lynmay.

How will you know if you have not taken the first step?

No comments: