Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The one who destroyed the world.

10km, 42.2km.

Blisters are annoying. I got a huge blister while blading at the park just now. Screw it la. Anyway, about today's oral. Chinese oral was screwed, seriously screwed. I read a word wrongly twice despite after the teacher corrected me. My Chinese, no hope. After the oral, went to mac for breakfast with Germaine and co. before going back to school for English oral. Went back slightly earlier and sat in the canteen for awhile to challenge Tap Tap with Germaine. HAHA. Then 2 people started to irritate me. Yes, it's none other than Lim Jian Qiang and Ten Shao Wen. So irritating. After getting annoyed by those 2, another 2 came to irritate me. Forget, SKIP. After that, went to 2nd floor for English oral. Mr Yeo was my examiner. Is it a good or a bad thing? Well, I think it is a good think for some reason which I don't even know myself. Nervous of course but I was manage of conquer part of it. I changed some of the words unknowingly. Picture discussion and Oral conversation went well. Overall, I think I did pretty well cos Mr Yeo said I did well. Hopefully, oral will pull my English grade up. After that, went to J8 with Germaine and co. for lunch. Found out something, secret. Some people know it already so go ask them, don't ask me. -.- Lunch was fun. Saw Traci and Marilyn there too. Walked around after that before going home. Reached home, changed and went to the park to blade after talking on the phone with my best buddy. She's so funny la. Can't stop talking to her. HAHA. Off to watch TV now.

No comments: