Sunday, May 10, 2009

I miss-ed you.

I finally caught a movie today with my cousin and siblings. Yeah, 17 again. Zac Efron is so cuteeeeee! :D After that, went to Kith's cafe. Good good good. Meanwhile, I had my hair cut while they had tea. No more bangs, it's to the side now. :( But who cares. heh. Went to my mum's place to do some stuff and I got some baking needs and pantry magic. I'm going back there to get some cookbooks. June holidays is when my experiment starts. Ha! After that, went for dinner and then town. Bought a new pair of shoe for school. And then home.

Church tomorrow! There's YLT. ^^ Alright, I shall blog tomorrow I guess.

I have no school on Wednesday!!!
Best friend, we should go treat ourselves. Fine Dinning yeah? Shall discuss it with you later on the phone.
Take care of your hand kay!

No comments: