Friday, May 15, 2009

Admit defeat.

I just came back from Thompson plaza. I was there studying with Claudia. I manage to complete quite a number of questions on my chemistry tuition homework and taught her abit on Acis, Bases and Salts even tough I dont really understand that topic well. Anyway, I've got back all my papers back for Prelim 1. Happy with some and dissapointed with some. so here are my results:
English: 63/100 [3]
Chinese: 53/100 [5] (For once, thanks to LC and oral)
E Math: 47/100 [D7]
Combine Science: 73/100 [2]
Combine Humanities(Geography): 64/100 [3]
A Math: 24/100[U] Screw A maths. *speechless*

Happy with Chinese and Combine Science, dissapointed with my English, E math and Humanities. Could have gotten a better grade for those 3 subject. I guess my parents will have to see mdm ang if they do not convert my E maths grade to the NA maths grade. I failed my paper 1 by 5 marks which I was more confident with and I passed my paper 2 by 1 mark so total was 47/100. Can go jump ah. Whatever my grade is now, I will still continue to work hard and get a better grade the next time round. Prelim 2 is less than 2 months from now. I guess I'll have to buck up more if I really want to go up to sec 5. So I'm gonna start my revision asap. Double maths, here I come!!!! :)

Love,
Lynmay.

What are best friends for?

No comments: