Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Belated Mothers' Day.

Alright, the title above is belated because I came back from dinner late and I was lazy myself. So yeah, Happy Mothers' Day to all the wonderful mothers on earth. So yesterday was great except one part, well it's was nothing much ah. So my family went to Shokudo for lunch at raffles city. After which, we walked through Citylink mall to get to Suntec City for the Muji warehouse sale and to get the car charger for my phone before sending my cousin to the airport. Went home after that, took a short nap. Picked my Grandma up from Bukit Merah before going to East Coast for dinner with my relatives. The food was good especially the crab bee hoon but the waiting time was a killer. The first dish only came after an hour after we ordered. But can't blame them also ah, so many people there easily 300 people to serve and they work from 11am to 11pm of course tired ah. Had a good laugh during dinner.
Today was nothing much. Went to town to collect my bag so that I can use it for tomorrow. Both English and Mother Tongue oral tomorrow. Hopefully I will pass both with flying colours. Wish me luck. Heh. I've gotta exercise tomorrow, blading I guess. Shall see how it goes.

Goodbye.

P.S. Faisal is trying very hard to irritate me but not succeeding.

No comments: