Tuesday, September 4, 2007

hello, im back
was lazy to blog for the past few weeks
anyway, now's the september holidays
i've finished my holiday homework
but i doubt more than half the class will do the homework.
well, i've been going out with my cousin frm london
i was out with sera,ger,colleen,retard!,peiyen&pingxx today
went to study at j8
den went to the arcade
ate steamboat at marina bayxD
we finished eating at about 8
so went to arcade to play a game of DAYTONA while waiting for the bus
we were taking photos while waiting for the train to come
[photos will be posted below :D]lalalalalalalalala
anyway, saw 3 shirts ytd frm isetan(isit spelled that way?)xD
SGD25 each
trm going vivo city
i just simply love to go out with them:]
well, got to go sleep now
will try to blog trm
CIAO
here are the photos
TADA!:]
in the neo-print machine[after editing]
me&retard!
me,reatrd!&pingxx
us[some act cute onlyxD]

pingxx&retard!
me&seraphina's shoe[havaianas-me;sneakers-sera's]
me&seraphina
our reflections on the train
us
at marina bay mrt
me&peiyen
our reflections
me,sera&retard!
our shoes
one of the shirts
yeah, i got an A+ in shopping. what bout u?
im very huggable, are u?
can u c colleen&retard!?
me,colleen,peiyen,ger&sera[anti-clockwise]

No comments: