Monday, September 24, 2007

well, im back blogging.
talking to sera on msn.
today went to school as usual.
but somehow i couldnt concentrate today.
perhaps i havent gotten over what had happened tough.
GERMY didnt come today.cos she had fever.i think she's coming back trm.rest well.
after school went for chinese tuition then went to central with my maid to post smth.
went to hub to take bus. reach home at 4.30. was msging olivia all the way.i asked him if he had anything to say to me.but in return,he said the usual stuff.sorry.he called my phone but didnt ans.then he called my house but i picked it up cos i didnt know it was him.
i got a shock of my life cos i didnt know he had my house no. talk a while,less than a min i think then put down le.he had smth to say but i didnt give him a chance.i dont know why but yeah.
anyway had maths tuition at 5.
cooked dinner&baked 2 cakes.
bathe&now using com.
trm going to celebrate yusheng's bday during recess.
got to go sleep le.
CIAO

No comments: