Sunday, September 16, 2007

hey!im back.
OMG i didnt study today at all:(
&exams are coming very soon
i wanna do well for it but i just dontknow how.
i guess my emotional side is taking over.
&the best way is to tear me apart.
well,went to bugis ytd with sera,xlaura,yusheng,arron&matthew.
met jinyee&laura lim there
chat awhile then jinyee went home
laura lim followed us around
when we were walking around, they kept di-siaoing laura lim by asking her to find zoey?
&such.
me&matthew was standing there &listening to them without knowing whats going on.
went to KFC to sit awhile
then mrt-ed to maria bay to eat steamboat
but i didnt eat cos i needed to got to the airport to fetch my dad.
took a cab to the airport cos i thought i was late & it will take me 32mins to get there by train
it cost me 15 bucks.plus the $2 thinginy
its so irritating.
after that went to GEYLANG to eat claypot rice then went home.
today, went to church.
im so happy cos joshua wasnt there.
he went to church @ like 1 plus.
and church has alrdy ended.
went to eat WAH!noogee for lunch.
but there wasnt any buo lao bao left
came back home after that
baked cupcakes for besties
&now im using the com {blogging
got to go eat now
CIAO
i promise you that i will never shed a tear
&with you by my side every moment of my life,
i will be a stronger person.
i promised you
&i will never break the promisewe made.
i swear.

No comments: