Saturday, December 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIYEN!

Alright, i havent been blogging for the past few days because i have been staying at my uncle's house the past 2 night. My cousins from Malaysia came down for the standard charted marathon. I wish them all the best, the time & effort they take to train. I havent seen them before, so i was like asking myself whether they are really my cousins anot. Surprisingly, there were three of us at the same age, 14. Joshua, Husaini & myself. Obviously, im the youngest. But our birthdays are just separated by 2 months.It seems like i have known them since childhood. Joshua is a very spontaneous person. Be it in the basketball court, the race ground or in the academic field. But he is always thinking about her. I guess he misses her. Being together for a year alrdy. He may be attractive but he can control himself:) Love disturbing his his grandmother with Husaini. He may be just my cousin in malaysia but i still can contact him. I guess i'll be visiting him very soon in his new house. Husaini, Mr. Clown. Always making me laugh every moment. & he is also my 'dog':) forever listening to me. I suppose that's a good thing. The actions you did, the way you play. & lastly, the way you present the project. You 2 are always so tired after training. I guess im the closest to you two. Always doing things together. I hope i get to see you guys soon:) Maybe i shall see you guys trm & sunday. Rest ensure that i will be there supporting your during the marathon & meet you guys at the finishing line. & you will get to enjoy my delicious cookies. Forget about the amount of butter larh. Your work has finally paid off. & another cousin, Faisal. smart & efficient for projects. & of cos, the oldest. a.k.a the BIG BOSS. he can really crap up some common sense on the spot man. He's Husaini's elder brother. Equally funny & crazy. Photos of them will be posted soon. trying to find my usb cable.
So, i've been staying at the house for the past few days & guess what? i lost weight:) the sit- ups, the push- ups & all the other exercise.
Alright, i shall blog more the next time.
Bye.

I shall fear no one because i trust GOD(:

No comments: