Monday, December 3, 2007

What else can i ask for? I miss them!:(

Mr.Clown

Our phones, Our promises

bestest uncle & aunty

natural born talent

Things just seems to be alright with them around:)

COUSINS!

i have nth to say.


Marathon is over,
Cousins have gone back,
Feelings have faded,
You have changed
& So did I.
Maybe I have nothing left but a few shattered pieces.

Alright, cousins have gone back to malaysia.
I really miss them alot.
I wish i could see them right now.
I so want to vist them.
See Joshua's new house; I love his RED kitchen. I bet it's damn hot larh.
Maybe i should visit them this holiday.
Oh well,
1 more month & school's starting.
Isit good or bad?

So many things coming up.
Anyway, i have been working lately.
I didnt work the past few days cos cousins were here.
so stay at uncle's house witht them.
& help them with some stuff.
Today went for Fish Therapy.
damn nice but itchy. its like that for the first time.
after that went out. lazy to elaborate.

chatting with some ppl now.
JOSHUA COUSIN;
AMANDA TOCK;
PEIYEN;
& some others.

Alright, my com has some problem.
& i've to sleep now.
Bye.

i shall name my photos the next time.

Boy, it was all about you.

No comments: