Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hello everyone:)
My mood today is very happy.
For some reason.

Going shopping ltr.
Metro has 290% off today.
Going to buy alot of things today for the trip.

Anyway, ytd after work, went shopping!:)
I LOVE SHOPPING!
saw Chen Hanwei.lol
bought lots of stuff.
lots of places having sale now.
Bought for GAP, MANGO, G2000, esprit, Levis& Royal Sporting House.
All having sale so bought from there lol.
I fell in love with a colourful strip turtle neck from GAP.
but there wasn't anymore in the whole Singapore.
so too bad.

left orchard at 10.30.
Reached home. Bathed then packed more stuff into my luggage.
Im thinking of bring my mum's furla handbag cos i dont want to bring my crumpler there.

Alright, got to go eat lunch now.
Bye.

Baby, it's 2 more days:)

No comments: