Monday, October 20, 2008

Dare to follow your heart ?






Hello .

I'm going to blogging about the past 2 days .


18th October;

I had volleyball training from 9.30 to 12 plus .

Had lunch with sheila and her mother at j8 after that .

And then off to sheila's house cos I needed to help her mother to carry some stuff home and did some house work .

Cabbed home cos I was going out with my 2 bestest friends .

:DDDDDDDDDDD

So Germaine came over to my place first before we headed towards hub for 'dinner' .

Shermane's mum then picked us up and off me go to the Night Safari .

It was pretty fun tough cos it was Halloween .

All the staff dressed up in costumes and there was this show .

It was rather interesting . It's got to do with fire .

Took photos with most of the characters .

After that, we left for supper at Belestier Road .

And then Shermane's mum send us home .


19th October;

Went to church as usual .

Had breakfast with my mother .

Still deciding whether to go to Australia due to the recent recession .

Issac said that studies have shown that the world will face a finacial recession every 11 to 12 years . But this has been the worst one . I think my dad's company has been affected so must start to be buget .

Haha .

Bible study was on Spiritual Warfare .

It was interesting .

And I understand what Issac was talking about . :)


School was boring today .

^.^

Okay shall post photos taken on Saturday .
Josh wants to be a Pilot .

No comments: