Thursday, October 9, 2008

You said: " You make a choice and nevr look back", and I said: " But what if we made a wrong choice and going to regret it for the rest of our lives".

Hey .
I'm bored .
I am staying home the whole day .
Hoping to catch my favourite shows on tv .
Anyway, I have been talking to him alot since we made up .
I guess it's a good sign .
We were on the phone for a good 2hours .
And we became best friends .
Hell yeah .
We were like asking ourselves what had happened between the 2 of us in the first half of the year .
And all we could think of is because we were in different classes.
But still, we are now the best of friends .
I told him: " Not fated to be together, but fated to be best friends" .
He was like yayayayayayyayayayayayay .
Anyways, I've become the person whom he can confide in.
LOLS.
There's school tomorrow, zzzzz.
The boys says that it's a waste of theirs time and they wanted to skip school and come to my house and play.
Lame right ?
(To sheila and claudia: *Looking into your eyes now!*)
So yeah.
I'm bored.
I'm addicted to Private Practice .

Goodbye,
Lynmay.

No comments: