Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random photos (In no particular order) ♥

Mother Ha .
I will miss you a lot when you go back to UK.
He says: "Claudia, kiss."
Spot Sheila .
Last man standing .
Retards dancing along Alexandra Road.

Ah Gong, emo sial .
JanAKBAR


Read magazine until so happy ah . ^.^
Fading away .
Me.Mother.AhGong
I'm fading but my love for you ain't going to .
While studying A maths .
Retarded me .
Guess who's this mad girl .
:D
Ah gong .
Still read, study la.
Claudia's favourite pose .
Claudia.Sheila.Lynmay
In the library.
At chow's house .
Stay healthy, don't fall.
*Look at claudia's face*
Another shot .
She says:" Wah, daughter treat mummy like this ah".
She says" Wei! I want to go to your house now! ".
Lee. Chow. HAPPY BELATED 15th BIRTHDAY LOWELL LEONG JIA HAO !
Joey, I'll miss you when you're in Shanghai.
I say:"Uhhhhhhhhh, Sayang... Sayang.... Daughter loves, daughter loves. "
Listening to your voice .











No comments: