Monday, December 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERMANE ! <3 Akbar Jan ^^

A family photo taken during a Japanese wedding .

Outside the Salmon Aqurium .




Salmon eggs .
Waterfall .



Jellyfish .

Zoo .
Tigers .

Wolf .

Japan's Ah Meng .

Cute right ?
Farm Tomita [Lavender]




At the farm .
Lv building . Baiyong, I own it okay . 1 building nia . (Joke)
Shiok sia .
I can't live without you . :D
Japan's eiffal tower .

Outside the Chocolate Factory .

Tree house .


In the Chocolate factory I own .
The cake I made .

2nd cake i made .






I think I look good in this photo . LOL
Lavender Ice Cream .
Really the No. 1 Ice Cream there . :D








They bring peace and blessings to the people there .
How sweet and cute .



My favourite pastry shop .




Otaru Music Bow Meseum .
Yummy .
I see a handsome guy at the back . ^^ Darryl Tay :D Heheheheh .
I wish to go back there one day .
Hokkaido King Crab . :D


A driving range in Japan .
Jan and Lowell . :)
Jiaobin .
Happy Birthday Sheila .
He says: " Okay ah, Owe me 1" .
Birthday girl .
Label this photo whatever you want cos i don't know what to label .
Happy Birthday Shermane ! (L)
Sh'e retarded .
Golfers . <3> Bloody Choke ! :D

Here are some of the photos taken during the month of December and Japan . I'll blog about the trip next time . But overall, the trip was fun . :D Didn't manage to buy alot of things cos there's nothing to buy there besides food . So those who have good for you, those who don't, too bad you don't deserve it . Ahahahahahah .Going to celebrate someones birthday later worhxzxz *very very big smile* .
Goodbye .

No comments: