Sunday, December 28, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . I just came back not long ago . So golf was fun . Shall elaborate . So I met Hakim at Bishan driving range at 5.30 . Both of us were late but I was there first . So he started playing first while I get ready . Both of us manage to hit a number of good shots although some were way below our standard . We hit 100 balls in total . Jan came to meet us halfway . He really suck at golf . He need to swing 3 times before he can hit the ball . Funny sia . After that we went to Hakiim's house before headed to town . Saw Li Guang . So went to taka first before going to Far east to look for Jan's school shoes but no more . Ate dinner before walking to cine . Train-ed back to amk after that . I just found a golf partner, Hakim . :D
Goodbye .

No comments: