Sunday, December 28, 2008

I got this photo a long time ago but I didn't get a chance to post it .

I shall blog briefly about my week . Peer Leader training and Volleyball on Monday and Tuesday . Fun but tiring . Went out with my family on Wednesday and Thursday . Volleyball in the morning then went out with my family after that . Shop like mad again . Volleyball friendly at Pasir Ris Secondary and went for Christmas party after that . Today was the best day of the week i guess . First I went to churh today . Saw Annie like fianlly . She brought her cousin, Ian to church today . It was combine service today so all of us have to sit on the floor . And ___ sat behind me but too bad, no effect ? After service, walked to Plaza Sing with yj :D . Met my dad there for lunch . Saw lots of ym-ers there . Issac was at Carl's Jr . So i didn't want to eat there cos I will be laughing at his hair . So lunch at Crystal Jade . After lunch, I saw Darrly Tay !!!! My fellow tour made . I couldn't believe it . He looks different after his hair cut . Talk awhile then went to Carefore to buy things . And now back home chatting with Rina and Hakim on msn . Sec 1 Orientation and Volleyball tomorrow and Tuesday . Got to go now . Going to the driving range with Hakim soon .

No comments: