Friday, February 20, 2009

Broken Strings .

Farm Tomita :)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D
Hope you liked the card I made for you, even though you found it gay .
Heh .
Anyway, it's more than halfway through the common tests . 5 papers down, 2 more to go . Today's chem paper was rather manageable . Had lots of time to check and look at people . I hope I dont make any careless mistake cos this is the only paper I am confident of .Geography on Monday and Physics on Tuesday . Got to go read up more on Geography of food and try my best for Physics .
Today was the best day this week i guess . The girls came over to my place for lunch and we caught He's just not that into you . Quite good but it's quite long . One of the girls in the show is quite pathetic . Heh . Guess you should go catch it ? Kay , off to read up abit on Geography .
(stupid lynmay, bath so long still haven't come out^^v)
Okay la. Let me end this for her.
BE HAPPY GUYS!
GOODBYEEEEE! :D
P.s. the red part is by Germaine . Stupid girl . But i still love her ! <3
HEheheheheheheh .

No comments: