Friday, February 27, 2009

Cause when I'm with him, I am thinking of you.

I'm currently working on my English assignment given by Mrs Yau yesterday. Formal letter writing. It's been some time since I've practise my functional writing. Got to get the tys for english to practise. Anyway, I have maths and chinese tuition tomorrow. After which, I have no plans yet. Thinking whether I should go for the steamboat tomorrow.
The golf championships are coming soon. I'm still not sure if I'm going for it at the rate things are going between us.
To you (If you just happened to see this):
I've no idea what has been going through your mind lately. But I can roughly guess that it has something to do with the rumours you heard recently. When I asked you, you didn't replied. What do you want me to do? I wanted to explain it to you but... All I want to say is that it isn't true but if you dont' believe than I have nothing to say.

No comments: