Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cos you leave me breathless when you look at me.

Just came back from town quite a while ago. Bought a new pair of jeans from Banana Republic :) and I'm another size down. So I have to alter it. But mom's helping me do it cos she has this lady who keeps the original stiching even after alterring it. So I can only wear it like 2 weeks later? I was just looking through her world, I want to get so many stuff feature on the magazine like the Gap vest, that miu miu bag and that Massimo Dutti flats.

Alright, I'm stuck at home the whole afternoon thanks to the rain which totally ruined my plans to go to the range. Hate these few days. It kept raining especially in the evening. But on the other hand, the weather is so cooling. Anyway, cross country is approaching soon, real soon. It's this coming Friday! Laura w asked me to get top 20. Should I? My mom said I should, have to set some standards for myself heh. We shall see. After which, the march one- week vacation will be starting. And then sports day and prelims. Gosh, why does time pass so quickly? Now, all I want is a time machine.

No comments: