Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Should I or should I not?

School was a drag mainly because my school bag weighted a tone today!. We had E maths, A maths, Geography, Social Studies and Physics. Just imagine how heavy it could be. But Lowell was kind enough to take some of my books home for me cos my shoulders are aching. I guess it was due to yesterday's training. So today Marilyn approach me to asked if i wanted to take part in the 4x 100m for Sports Day cos our house has no other runners so yeah. We're gonna train this Friday at the stadium I guess. Rina and Olivia is in too. So Jiayo! Jiayo! Feeling kinda nervous cos I have never taken part in this event in Secondary school. But still, I'll try my best. Wish me luck! Hopefully, we will win. LOL.
Okay, I have to do my work now. Goodbye! :D

No comments: