Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Second chance.

School as usual. After school went to Thompson plaza to grab a bite before returning to school for prefect investiture rehearsal which was a waste of my time. Seriously, it was. Make me cancel my Chemistry tuition. The sec 4s were complaining all the way and we threatened to leave when it was 3.30 cos they said that it will at at 3.30. At the end, the sec 4s only left at 4 I think. Thanks to dawn and Co. who made us recite the leaders pledge for 5 times because they thought that we couldn't pronounce the last phrase of the pledge. But it was pretty fun with Jian Qiang and Co. entertaining us. Ha! One more thing, the upcoming excos are super arrogant even when they can't control the board. Seriously, the teachers who appointed them the post is seriously blind. No offence ah. They can only see the good side of them. Sec 2s also the same. Anyway, after next wednesday we will be offically stepping down. So it doesn't concern me. After everything, went home then went for a run. Run was good. No stitch, no stopping and lost weight. hehe.
Training tomorrow. I think I'll stay back but I'll go to the park for another run. Cross country is next week. Remember I said I want to set some standards for myself? This is my chance. Heh. Got to go revise on my A maths now. Don't wannna rush through my sec 3 and sec 4 work at the very last minute.
Goodbye.

No comments: