Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your presense confused me...


My best buddy didn't come today. :( School was a bitch thanks to the A maths test. Apart from that, school was alright. Physics lesson was damn Hilarious. Sorry uh, I'm lazy to elaborate. After school ended, VOLLEYBALL TRAINING!!!:DDDDD Training today was FUN FUN FUN. But me and sheila missed taking photos with the sec 2s. We( Sec 4As and sec2s) opened a concert today during training. It was damn hilarious. View Rina's blog for more info. HAHA. After training, Marilyn wanted to time my 100m timing so I ran. 14sec. Is that good? I think it's bad so gotta train. Tomorrow our team will be training at some stadium. LOL. And Speech Day is tomorrow. Have to help Ms Noor and Mrs Chang with some decoration and some other stuff. Skipping dental tomorrow thanks to Speech Day so $53 just fly away. Better not let my dad know if not I'm dead. HAHA! He's flying back from Japan tonight. :) Hopefully he bought my favourite shortcake and the cookie bags. Socks too.
I'm tired now. So i'm gonna sleep!
Goodnight world.

No comments: