Sunday, April 5, 2009

You're the one I trust.

Let's not drift any further alright?
I shall blog about my week. It was more or less alright. Woke up at 8.30 on Saturday cos training at RJC was cancelled for some reason. skipped breakfast and had lunch at J8's Ding Tai Fung. Lunch was defiantly good. It's been some time since I've eaten there. I love Saturdays. It's the day when I get new clothes and wake up late. Which means I bought some clothes yesterday. I was with my mum and we were waiting for a table at spagaddies. So while waiting, we went to walk around. Didn't get anything from alldressup and ck jeans cos there was anything nice. So we went to Banana Republic as usual. Spent a bomb there. The current recession seems to have no effect on my family. HAHAH! I bought a top and shorts from there while my mum bought 3 tops and a dress. Wanted to get a dress but nothing suits me. Too mature for me la. Dinner was awesome. Went to do some walk around while waiting form my brother and my mum promised me a pair of Tod's signature shoes! :DDD Sunday; went to church as usual. Church was fun. We were debating on a topic. It went on for an hour. Power right. Lunch was at Crystal Jade korean food. It's kinda rare seeing me eat korean food cos i' m not really a fan of korean food. Walked around then went home. Feeling fat and desperate for some exercise, I went to the park for a run. Meanwhile, I timed my 2.4km and 100m sprint. Timing was alright, made slight improvements. There's Napfa test tomorrow. 2,4km run. Aiming less than 14.30 mins. hopefully, I get that timing. Subway for dinner then went to get grocery for the house. Bump into Mrs Yau at the supermarket. So I helped her shopped for her stuff cos she couldn't find some of the stuff she needed. After that, home sweet home.

There's school tomorrow so I should head to my dreamland now.

Goodnight.

No comments: