Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA & JAN! :D

This week of school has been good so far. I had my 2.4km napfa test yesterday. Got an A and my personal best. The Sec 4 and 5 boys were unlucky. They ran the wrong route so they will have to run again. Suai right. Also not my problem. That's all for yesterday. As for today, something happened in the morning which started my day right. HAHA! I wont say it here cos it's a secret. LOL. As for the rest of the day, it was alright. Got back our E maths Matrices test already. I got 26/36. 1 more mark to A1 leh. :( I promised my tuition teacher that I'll get an A1 for this test cos I'm best at this chapter but I got an A2. How how how? I shall see what she say tomorrow. Hopefully Mrs Low allow us to bring the paper home again. After school, I went for my dental appointment. And I'm gonna have my braces off in 2 months time. :D Claudia was nice enough to accompany me and I treated her a bowl of soup at The Soup Spoon. After our lunch/dinner, we went to walk around Paragon and we saw Shaun Chen filming. Zomg, he's so handsome! The girl whom was co-starring with him is so ugly and she doesn't know how to walk, seriously. Soon, we left for home cos Claudia needed to be home by 7. Meet my dad at amk hub to exchange my ez link card and went to ntuc to get some stuff.
Chemistry and Maths tuition is on tomorrow so I have to sleep now if not I'll be dozing off during tuition.
Goodnight world.

No comments: