Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thinking Of you.

So common test ended yesterday with our Physics paper. It was horrible. Mr teh told my class that lenses will not be tested for the common test but almost half the pepr was on lenses so I'm bound to fail my Physics. Just pray that I dont fail too badly. On the brighter side, Mr Leow said I did well for my Chemistry paper. I've got to get an A1 to pull my science marks up. Anyway, I got back my ss, E maths and Chinese paper. 15/25 for ss, 11/30 for E math and 9/50 for chinese. Ha! Beat that. I was shocked by my ss results cos I thought I failed my ss badly . But E maths was a giveaway. I should have read the question again. Anyway, what's done is done .
Currently chatting with mav and khai on msn and texting my cousin. She trying to find out about my love life worh. I'm trying to keep her in suspence. Hehe. I want to get back my chem paper ! And there's 2 period of chem tomorrow. Should I be excited ? Heh. Off to do my A maths homework .

No comments: