Monday, November 24, 2008

Built to last. ♥

Hello . I just came out from the shower . But before that I was at boon kai's party . It was fun but it would be better without those police . Hahah, yeah . The police came a few times cos we all making alot of noise . Church as usual, combine service . :D We were sitting infront . Felt quite weird but got used to it very soon . Went to main church after our service and started to take photos with my bro's macbook pro . The photos are really cute, seriously . Shall post it when I get all of them . After which, we had lunch at Paragon and went shopping . zomg . I think My mum spend almost $1000 on me and my sis . The Gap jeans and the Alldressup tops defiantly played a very big part . But thank god there was discount so yeah . I'm going to save up and buy a mui mui handbag . It's really cute . Went to buy a cake for the party and went back home . Took things and left for the party . I'm lazy to elaborate further , so yeah . Photos taken will be posted soon, very very soon .



No comments: