Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'll be you Angel .



Hello. I'm waiting for Germaine to come over to my place to do her tuition homework . She still using the com I think . Shall wait for her to call . Or perhaps I should call her now .

Yesterday, went to sheila house for like 10 mins to kill time ??? Then went to meet sera, ys, audrey, gladys and aaron on the train . Gladys and Audrey went to boarders while we went to watsons to buy my toothbrush and then went for my dental appointment while the rest went to meet Audrey and Gladys for lunch . After i was done, i went to meet them at shaw house . Then went to fareast while Audrey and Glady went back to boarders . While we were crossing the overhead bridge, Aaron said something damn gross . And he was damn guailian . Ate at Ramen Ten with sera cos she was 'nice' enough to wait for me . Meet Audrey and Gladys at the mrt station and we took a train back to Bishan together . Took 410 to Aaron's house cos we needed to get the rods from his house but in the end change of plans so we went prawning . The prawns were delicious . Thanks sera for catching . Heh ! Ate and then home .

No comments: