Wednesday, November 5, 2008

" Aim for what you want to be and never look back" .

Hello .
I back blogging after 3 days of chalet and 3 days of camp .
During these 6 days, I enjoyed myself alot .
So I shall start by talking about the chalet .

1st day;
So the boys swam on the first day and we went to the arcade .
The group of us were crowding around a machine .
We were suppose to push the tokets or of the machine .
As usual, the boys will hit the machine when the tokets were suppose to drop and the aunty was staring at us cos we weren't suppose to do that .
Bowling was next .
Fun .
I was 3rd .
Hafiz was first and Hakiim was 2nd .
Too bad for Jan .
He lost to me .
Order mac delivery for supper at 2.30 in the morning cos all of us were supper hungry .
And send people to the taxi stand cos they needed to go home .

2nd day;
Woke up at 7 in the morning .
First to wake up .
Couldn't sleep .
Found out more about something .
Had breakfast and went for a sawim with claudia and the boys .
Went back to the bungalow .
Waited for lunch to come while we fooled around .
Pizzas arrived and we all ate like we hadn't eaten for days .
Climb over the fence to go to the beach if not we have to walk a big round .
Went to swim again .
And send the boys to the bus stop cos their parents wanted them back home .
Bathed .
Talked alot and play speed .
Fun .
More people came .
Started bbq followed by cutting of cake .
I was damn paiseh la .
I was grabbing my father's arm the whole time .
Made a wish .
But before that I was thinking about what to wish for .
Cuz' I've been wishing for the same thing for the past few years .
Surely, I would get bored wishing for the same thing over and over again .

3rd day;
Woke up at 9 plus .
Check to see if anyone left their things behind.
And someone did .
A nike shirt .
Have to pass it back .
Checked out at 10 plus in the morning .
And went to church .
Was texting Chooi Li's son .
He was retarded, seriously .

That's all for chalet .
Now camp .

1st day;
Report in school at 8 .
Also late sia .
Did some admin stuff and off to Moe Changi coast campsite .
The same place as the Dragon Boat Race .
Everything was alright except the toliet .
My instrustor was FJ(short form) .
Outdoor cooking for lunch .
The noodles I cooked were delicious .
High elements next .
I did all 3 rope courses .
But one wasn't that successful .
But anyways .
Flying fox next .
The instructor said our group was one of the best groups to work with .
And josh and the instructor were scaring each other while waiting for his turn to come .
It was hilarous .
Dinner after that .
The makan cheer is super duper cool .
I love it .
After dinner was Blindmans trail .
Fun fun .
Showered, met up for group discussion and off to dreamland .

2nd day;
Woke up at 6.30 in the morning .
Couldn't sleep .
Wash up and met our instructors .
Breakfast followed by discusion with our groups and campfire prep .
Had all our water activities on the 2nd day .
So River Crossing was first foloowed by Dragon Biat and Sea Rafting .
Me and hannah skipped River Crossing .
Sian ah .
And our grouped had to hold hands while walking to the river and back .
Lucky me, I held hands with Faiz .
When we walked back, the camp chief saw us .
So snapped a photo with Faiz, khai and Jiamin holding hands .
We were pround of it????
But yeay, we were .
Crazy us .
The boys got scold by FJ for some problems .
Lunch after that .
My group was on duty for Cleaning .
After that, gathered again .
Something hilarous happened then .
Hannah, you and FJ will know cos you 2 were involved .
Decided to go for Dragon Boat and Sea Rafting .
Went to shower after that .
And we had dinner .
Campfore next .
Our skip and cheer was superb i guess .
Za and FJ was like xhsakjfhihnxhdo .
But still, we managed to complete our skip with the last 30 mins of our campfire prep .
I enjoyed it alot .
Especially with my 2 bestest friends .
Saw the photos the teachers and the instructors took of the camp .
Nice uh .
But there was one of me doing on of the CRC .
Embarressing sia .

3rd day;
Was suppose to meet FJ cos he wasnted to talked to the girls I think then end up didn't cos we needed to pack some stuff .
We didn't need to wake up so early today due to our performance yesterday at the campfire .
C-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g song CAMPFIRE !
Did area cleaning and then followed by a de-brief by FJ .
And did feedback forms .
Had a long talk with FJ .
And got his autograph .
Snapped a photo and board the bus .
Too bad no group photo .
And back to school .

That's about it .
I miss camp .
:(

But I think this is one of the best camps I have attended in my life .
Off to my bed now .

No comments: