Monday, November 10, 2008

Flames to dust, Lovers to friends .

To this .
To this .
From this .

3 years & still counting .
SHERMANEEEEEE ! :D
After Edit .
Lynmay. Jordan. Jiamin. Zul. Hafiz. Joshua.
Hakiim .
Colleen .
The King .
Jordan .
Chia Chang Rong .
Swimming .

Street Soccer .

Lynmay. Claudia. Lowell.

Birthday Girl ! :D
Formal shot .
Together, we will stick through thick and thin . <3> Jiamin .
Ahoy there !
I have a niece now .
But she in Australia now .
Anyway, I went to get my IC done this morning .
And I just came back from Ikea .
Had lunch there .
I shall blog about what happened from friday till today .

Friday;
Meet Germaine, Xlaura and colleen at hub .
Took a train down to cine and we watched Lakeview Terrace ?
The show wasn't as interesting as the trailer .
We were suppose to watch Quantum of Solace 7 .
But we are going to catch it tomorrow I think with the other boys .
Shall see how it goes .
Had Botak Jones for dinner .
And went to the airport to bid farewell to my aunt cos she wont be coming back so frequent cos of the new born baby .

Saturday;
Volleyball training .
Damn shag again .
Have to start running soon .
Standard Charted Half marathorn comind up on the 7th December .
Different route, different people accompaning me .

Sunday;
Gave church a miss cos my dad wasn't feeling well .
Had Japanese food for lunch and went to thomson plaza for my haircut .
I look kinda Weird now .
But it will grow back in no time .
I had a long talk with my best buddy last night .
:DDDDDDDDD
3 hours i think .
(whoop whoop)
Heart-to-heart talk .

Today;
Woke up at 9.30 .
Went to ICA building to get my IC done .
I look )*()*%%&#$*&*+_) really .
Went around the east part of singapore to look for lunch and we decided to go to IKEA .
The food there is really (2 thumbs up) .

Okay, I shall post photos now .
I'm going to the Zoo this week .
*very very big smile*
xoxo,
Lynmay

No comments: