Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm gonna be with you.

School was alright today. But something weird happened during recess. Shall not state it here. Only he knows? HA! Lessons were pretty alright. After school, had lunch in school and went to study with Claudia as she needed to complete some of her assignments. As usual, spend quite a long time looking for food. You know, wee need to much on something before we can study. That's us. Iced Vanilla Latte with Coffee Jelly again. My favourite. Study and break study and break. Went home at 8 plus. Just in time to catch the finale episode of the 9 o clock Chinese show. The ending sucked. No offence ah, but it really does. N level English oral is 2 days away. Have to read aloud to myself to get myself well prepared. 40 marks is really a big percentage of my over result. Going to make the best out of it. heh.

Tomorrow, there's Physics lesson. Can't wait! Best friend and I will most probably be in the same class. Cool right?! I love her to the max. Can spend more time together too.(:

I was talking to my cousin just now. Damn funny ah. I'm chatting with Amanda now.^^ About _______. fill in the blanks yourself. HAHA. Too bad if you can't. Going to sleep soon. Goodnight.

No comments: