Sunday, July 5, 2009

Taking photos to turn it into eternity.


It's pass 12 so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUSAINI! :D
1 year older, grow up(even tough you are more matured then you older brother). What I mean is, stop disturbing me. heh heh. Cant wait to see you guys in September again! Indoor basketball and shopping. *heartz* Durian plantation. ^^

I'm currently chatting with my best friend. She is camera shy. Funny right. Still, I love her. We are commenting about the photo we took yeasterday. Mostly bad comments.

So the chalet went pretty well. Same chalet as last year's one. Went to play pool and bowling. Won pool twice by luck. Bowling sucked? But better than last year's score. Anyway, i'm going to take that as my second home after N & O levels are over. Bowl, Swim, Golf and Run. Thinking of whether should open chalet for my birthday cum class chalet. I mean sec 2 class of cos. Shall see how it goes.

Tuition in the morning and went to town for dental appointment. Went to J8 for lunch. Yami yougurt^^. Shiok sia. Tried new flavour. Home after that. Wanted to study but fell asleep. Woke up at 6 and went to the airport to fetch my aunt and uncle. They're on holiday. Went to town for dinner and then home. Lazy to elaborate, sorry.

Oh ya,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAZ!
Sorry for not turning up for your birthday celebration. I had a chalet on so i could come for yours. Hope you enjoyed your party.

Church tomorrow. I want to cut my hair after that. Stupid fringe so long. Bye.


No comments: