Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You left me hanging.

I've been pretty busy with my work recently. As of today, there is exactly 67 more days to our first N level paper. No time to slack you see. I was extremely tired today so I took a short nap in english and Geog class. Lessons were kinda boring today. And me, sheila amd cecilia got a zero for yesterday's ss SBQ test because we handed in the worksheet late by 10 minutes. wth right? I know, it's sucks to the max.
Apart from studies, I've been talking to my cousins quiet often recently. They are the best in the world. Always entertaining me when I'm bored. Heh. Not forget, Congrats to the both of you. Completed your 4th and 3rd full marathorn. I'm thinking of running a half marathorn at the end of the year but my uncle will not be in Singapore so I guess I'll have to ask Sheila's mum to help me sign up and to get a cheaper price. ^^ Shall see how it goes.

I can't wait till N' and O' levels to be over. And I can enjoy my special day. heh heh.

Best friend, every decision I make, I'll think of you.
What turn your friendship so sour?

No comments: