Monday, July 13, 2009

So to you, birthdays are just an occasion. and you can celebrate anytime you want.

Quiz from Jingyi.
All of the 14 people must do this quiz. unless he/she doesn't have a blog. Write the names of 14 people you can think of the top of your head. Then answer the questions. (In no particular order.)
1. Germaine
2. Jingyi
3. Claudia
4. Faisal
5. Shermane
6. Yiu Jin
7. Lowell
8. Yu Sheng
9. Seraphina
10. Zul
11. Nashrul
12. Huisaini
13. Hee Jin
14. Laura Wong

1. How did you get to meet 7? Lowell
- School.
2. What would you do if you and 13 didn't meet? Hee Jin
- Er, no more yi ma. :(
3. What would you do if 1 and 12 date? Germaine and Huisaini
- It will be fun. I'll be their match-maker.
4. Have you seen 14 cried? Laura wong.
- Think so. But I've definaltely seen here emoing.
5. Do you think 4 and 11 make a good couple? Faisal and Nashrul.
- They dont even know each other. O.O Even if they knew, they will me gay.
6. Do you think 11 is attractive? Nashrul.
- Hehe. Of course. -.-
7. What is 2 favourite colour? Jingyi.
- Erm, idk. I think it's grey and red.
8. When was the last time you talked to 9?Seraphina.
- Today, in school.
9. What language does 8 speak? Yu sheng
- English, Chinese and Hokkien
10. Who is 13 going out with? Hee Jin.
- Er, I know. But i dont know his name. O.O
11. What grade is 12 in? Huisaini
- Same age as me but in Malaysia. So form 4?
12. Would you ever date 10? Zul
- YES! I am already dating him! Hehe. :D
13. Where does 5 live? Shermane.
- Amk.
14. What is the best thing about 3? Claudia.
- she's a hot country- side women. HAHA. (Inside joke) Understanding.(L)
15. What would you want to tell 10 now? Zul.
- I love you. HAHA.
16. What is the best thing about 8? Yu sheng.
- I would need a day to list down everything.
17. Have you kissed 5?
- Nope. And I dont want to. (:
18. What was the best memories with 7? Lowell.
- Probabably last year during my chalet. The conversation with you and claudia.
19. When is the last time you are going to see 6? Yiu Jin.
- Idk. But I hope I wont. ^^
20. How is 14 and 12 different? Laura wong and Huisaini.
- They both live in different worlds. HAHA.
21. Is 6 pretty? Yiu Jin.
- His a guy but he's pretty. (:
22. What was your first impression of 11? Nashrul.
- Gay. But i like. hehe. ^^
23. How did you meet 5? shermane.
- school.
24. Is 1 your best friend? Germaine.
- Of cos! I love her. <3>
25. Do you hate 12? Huisaini.
- No NO NO! I cant bear to hate him. I love him. (L)
26. Have you seen 4 the last month? Faisal.
- Yes. But I miss him cos he live in Malaysia. :(
27.When what the last time you said to 3? Claudia.
- Just now. At 6 plus?
28. Have you been to 5's house? Shermane.
- Yes. Her house is full of things.
29. When is the next time you re going to see 10? Zul
- Tomorrow! :)
30. Are you close with 13? Hee jin.
- Quite. My yi ma leh. How can we not be close? HAHA.
31. Have you been to the movies with 4 before? Faisal.
- Sadly, no. But we will soon go, right?
32. Have you ever gotten into trouble with 8? Yu sheng.
- Nope. we are good students right?
33. Would you give 2 a hug? Jingyi.
- Er, i have to think twice first right Jingyi? Later....
34. When have you lied to 3? Claudia.
- Never.
35. Is 1 good with socializing? Germaine.
- Erm... Depends on who actually. Hehe.

Took 3 hours to do this stupld thing HAHA. Goodbye.

2 comments:

Yusheng said...

haha! didn't know you think so highly of me^^ one day to list my good points^^ HAHA! and yes, we're good friends, very very good friends!!! :DDD

LYNMAY ; said...

Of cos la. You have too many good points atht I need a days to list all of them down.