Friday, November 23, 2007

alright, this is my 2nd post of the day & its also my 101th post:)
didnt expect my self to blog that much.
today, when i was in school, i had a very strong feeling that he was in school for training but he wasnt. so good. at least i dont have to face him.

&Fuck! my whole boday is aching now thanks to training.
there's camp this coming monday & tuesday but im not staying over so just gonna go for training then go home after that.
maybe some ppl staying over at my house. not sure.

christmas is coming.
which also means that my Japan trip is also coming.{12 more days.
i havent even bought my winter clothings.
maybe i dont even need to buy cos im not scared of the cold i guess.
i've written the list of the name of ppl im going to buy presents for. be it for christmas or birthday.
dont think too much your name is on the list. you should know yourself.
the least you expect the more you get:)that's my advice to you guys.haha yeah.

went to grandma's house just now as said earlier before.
train- ed to cityhall & then to kallang.
took 12 to siglap.
reached there at about 3 then played with cousin!
she is getting cutter & cutter.
i think no one is cutter than her. sorry xlaura, sorry sera.
anyway, watched movie then went downstairs to play.
too bad all of them were all small kids then the older kids around my age came & ask me to play me to play with them so i agreed. but kinda of felt weird cos almost all of them are all angmos. then only a few chinese. oh well. after that, saw this super cute guy there but he'so like 17 i think. then his ex which also lives in the same condo came out too. we played basketball together. from what i heard, then recently broke up. but they used to sit by the pool side _ _ _ _ing around until 1 to 2 am. but after they broke up the girl got a cuter guy & the guy got another girl. * both of them are angmo. alright, lets change the subject.

im starting to miss shawn now:( & he does too:)
his horny jokes& stuff.
but no worries, will be meeting him soon, together with yongda.
i think he's mad. he said things that were unexpected. was kinda of shock to hear that.
he doesnt want to come to peirce i think cos he said that peirce is too far. oh well. we shall see.
actually he dont come also good cos... for some reason. he's leaving on the same day as me:] but too bad my flight is earlier. around the same as jazreel, but i think her's earlier.

&i wish i had another chance to prove that i cared for you guys.
would your give me another chance?
i wish your would

boy, i wish you will come.
12 more days:)

No comments: