Saturday, November 3, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LIANG JIAYI!:DDDDDDdd

hello. i shall blog about ytd& today.



so ytd.

woke up at 8 plus. was alrdy late so jump out of my bed & into the toilet. & off to amk hub to meet xlaura&germaine. ate breakfast then train- ed to changi airport to sent jiayi off to taiwan. after that went to buy drink frm starbucks. was msging khai all the way. then they were going to see joshua cos he's injured. so we decided to go visit him. so cab to his house. then stay there for a quite a while then cab to my house cos it was raining then xlaura&germaine come my house wash leg. while i take money. was suppose to go bugis but didnt cos was alrdy late. sorry xlaura, sorry germaine.i really regretted going to joshua's house. it just makes me feel even more sad. perhaps giving him up is a better decision. oh well. so met sera they all at hub so we went to watch movie with them. watched the game plan & i found out smth; STUPID IS A MEAN WORD. hahahhhas. it was quite a good show. almost cried. cant blame me right. the movie had some parts which was very touching. after the movie went to play arcade but left soon after. went back to st nicks for sis's p6 graduation. it was quite good. & the new principal is damn lousy larh.i hate her. so after that went home. didnt meet sera they all. cos my parents larh.

i'll be getting my new phone ltr.
maybe getting k850i or w910i.

boy,
you really broke my heart.

No comments: